Monday, November 08, 2004

bubbles in my thoughts

I'm feeling quite gloomy tonight. I had a drink and too much pizza with my officemates after work today because one of them had a bad day and wanted to go somewhere before going home. We shared a few laughs and a few serious moments and went home feeling normal naman, but somehow the grim atmosphere caught up with me when I found no one to talk to because everybody's asleep or out.

Maybe I should start writing to amidala. I don't understand it; we were never close but we're part of the same college group that still goes out once in a while...she appears to have a lot to share with me but we never get the opportunity to talk. I even wrote her on multiply and asked if we could catch up on each other during the next group dinner -- alas, that dinner turned out to be a 2.5 hour beerfest since my aunt had her lunch party extended to suppertime and I couldn't exactly just leave the house, being the dutiful daughter/niece that i am (though i did lock her out of our shared bathroom when i forgot to unlock the door on her room's side...*giggle*).
so i didn't get to talk to her again....how sad.

---break----

just finished writing to amidala on multiply. medyo malungkot yung post pero at least i finally got to let it out.

yay! green guy is home! he texted me this afternoon if i wanted to watch a movie in eastwood after his shift but it was just too late...hmm. maybe he got to ask scooter girl. ano kaya pinanood nila?

i'll sign out now to find out!

No comments: